1. Using the floor tiles design shown below, create 𝟒𝟒 different ratios related to the image. Describe the ratio relationship and write the ratio in the form 𝑨𝑨: 𝑩𝑩 or the form 𝑨𝑨 to 𝑩𝑩.
2. Billy wanted to write a ratio of the number of apples to the number of peppers in his refrigerator. He wrote 𝟏𝟏: 𝟑𝟑.
Did Billy write the ratio correctly? Explain your answer.
- 3 apples
– i pepper
Post is on edmodo
1. One thermometer shows -6 degrees C and another thermometer shows -2 degrees C. Which temperature is colder? Why? Represent this situation on a number line and explain your answer.
2. Lindsey is explaining to Nikki that -5 ° F is colder than -4° F. Her explanation is that the absolute value of l-5l =5 which is greater than the absolute value of l-4l=4.
Explain whether Lindsey is correct or not. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Jesus and Elizabeth decided to go for a hike through the mountains. Jesus is starting at – 5 ft. from the top of the mountain while Elizabeth is starting at -7 ft. Who is closer to the top of the mountain? Draw a pictorial representation and explain.
At the New River, you can go llama trekking. Suppose you can see 85 llamas in 5 days. At this rate, how many llamas can you see in 6 days?
Check edmodo for science PPT and homework.