Below you will find our schedule for conferences. If there is a blank, then it is avalable.
Here are the pictures to help you with for homework! Have a great weekend!
Please look around and let me know if you have any questions.
1. 567.89 + 84.6
2. 3076.45- 32.6
3. 15.5 x 4.5
4. 67.45 x 3.2
5. What is the place value of each digit I the following number?
Math homework 11/10/14
1. If Aniza finished 14 problems and there are 70 total problems, what percent of problems did she complete?
2. What is the unit rate for $12.50/4 tickets?
3. When Carla looked out at the school parking lot, she noticed that for every 2 minivans, there were 5 other types of vehicles. If there are 161 vehicles in the parking lot, how many of them are not minivans?
4.Jill and Erika made 4 gallons of lemonade for their lemonade stand. How many quarts did they make? If they charge $2.00 per quart, how much money will they make if they sell it all?
5.Find 40% of 60 using two different strategies, one of which must include a pictorial model or diagram.
Tonights homework is under the homework tab.
$40 represents the amount that’s leftover. If 20% has already been taken away, what percent is left over? The $40 represents what’s left over.
1. Mrs. Diaz bought a sweater for her husband. The sweater was 25% off. If the original price of the sweater was $30, how much did Mrs. Diaz pay? Think: What is the part, whole, and percent?
2. What is 75% of 60?
3.Using a ratio table, give three equivalent rate to the following rate. Please include the unit rate as one of your rates.
50 miles/ 5 hours
4. I needed to buy cookies for my class. I went to two different stores to find the better buy. Costco had 3 pounds of cookies for $3.50 while Smart n’ Final had 4 pounds for $4.75. Which store should I buy the cookies from?
5. In a math class, the girl to boy ratio is 4 to 5. If there are a total of 25 boys, how many girls are there? How many total students? Show your work on a tape diagram.